Every feature we add to the product is carefully selected. We have clear objectives for each one of them. Before starting to work on a new feature, we ask the following questions like why are we building a particular feature, what problem we are trying to solve, and whether we can make BizTalk Server operations more streamlined/productive/secure.
In this new blog series “Why did we build XYZ feature in BizTalk360
”, I wanted to explain clearly the reasoning behind each one of the core feature in the product, why we built it, what business problem it solves when it comes to running your BizTalk environment smoothly.
Here is the list of topics we are going to cover in this series. You can book mark this article, we will add links to each article as and when we publish the blog.
General BizTalk Server Monitoring
Data/Transaction Monitoring in BizTalk Server
- Why did we build Data Monitoring for Receive Locations and Send Ports?
- Why did we build Data Monitoring for BizTalk Message Box Data?
- Why did we build Data Monitoring for BizTalk Tracking Data?
- Why did we build Data Monitoring for BizTalk EDI Data?
- Why did we build Data Monitoring for BizTalk Business Activity Monitoring Data?
- Why did we build Data Monitoring for Azure Logic Apps Data?
- Why did we build a dedicated Transaction/Process Monitoring Dashboard?
- Why did we build Analytics Dashboard?
- Why did we build Messaging Patterns Visualizer?
- Why did we build Throttling Analyser?
- Why did we build New Relic Integration?