Published on : Apr 30, 2013
Category : Events
May 6th and 7th: BizTalk Boot Camp 2013 in Charlotte
BizTalk Boot Camp is a free 2 days technical event conducted by Microsoft to focus on some of the new offering in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013, Windows Azure BizTalk Services and BizTalk server in VM Role (Azure IaaS). In these 2 days, attendees will learn some of the advanced topics like
- BizTalk Server throttling
- BizTalk Server messaging, including databases and tracking
- BizTalk Server Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- New cloud-based BizTalk Server adapters
- Windows Azure BizTalk Services EDI and the new portal
- Windows Azure BizTalk Services hybrid applications with on-premise Line Of Business (LOB) systems
- Configuring a BizTalk virtual machine in the VM Role
The sessions will be delivered by some of the Integration MVP’s and Microsoft product group members. This is an in-person event and requires an NDA to sign. Registration link
May 8th: BizTalk Server Partner Road show, Dallas
BizTalk360 is partnering with Neudesic
(one of the top consulting companies in US) and QuickLearn
to conduct series of in person partner road shows across various cities in US. The first leg of the journey will be in Dallas and Houston
The main objectives of the event will be to show some of the new capabilities that’s introduced in BizTalk Server 2013, Azure BizTalk Services, building hybrid solutions, and understanding the capabilities of BizTalk360. Here are some of the topics that will be discussed.
- Connect and automate existing assets to maximize the value of your IT portfolio.
- Increase agility and reduce your TCO by leveraging the cloud and hybrid-cloud.
- Enhance productivity by bridging the gap between your data center and employees.
- Deliver innovative applications that integrate with new and existing assets.
- Extract, report, analyse, publish and share information company-wide, in real time.
- Extend LOB applications securely beyond traditional network boundaries.
May 9th: BizTalk Server Partner Road show, Houston
This is basically the repeat of the Dallas event. Registration Link