Effective on May 1, 2011
This privacy statement describes how Kovai Limited collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.biztalk360.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at email@example.com. We will never share your personal information with anyone except as described in this Policy. Changes to this Policy will be announced on our home page of our Web site so please check back periodically.
Collection and Use of Personal Information. We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- If Kovai Ltd. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies may remain on your computers after you leave the website. While the majority are set to expire within 1-24 months of your last visit to the website that set the cookie, cookies that remember opt-out preferences may not expire because of their nature.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Once you have set your cookie preferences, we will follow the specific choices you made there. Please remember that if you delete your cookies, or use a different browser or computer, you will need to set your cookies preferences again.
We use Google Analytics (or something similar in the future) to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used. Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google’s Privacy Policies, visit: http://www.google.com/intl/privacypolicy.html
Links to Other Web Sites
Our site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Kovai Ltd. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information.
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by email at: email@example.com