A position at BizTalk360 is more than a job.
It’s a unique opportunity to hone your skills and exploit world class exposure to the Microsoft Integration community.
What makes us?
Today, we are a team of 40+ people working to solve Microsoft Integration challenges, being small gives us a lot of agility in terms of innovation, work-life balance and flexibility. We develop world class applications for the enterprise, we are very focused on what we do; we’ve established ourselves as the market leaders in this community. Every day presents new challenges and opportunities for growth by working with a team of integration specialists, achievers, visionaries and problem solvers.
We’re lucky to work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry, all the while serving huge enterprise customers around the world. Starting 2011, we’ve built an offshore team that does great work, while many of us work from our office in London, over 50% of our team works remotely from India. It doesn’t really matter where you are, you’ll find our benefits, support, and culture to succeed and progress.
Why work here?
Work with the best people
You get to work alongside and rub shoulders with MVP’s, Integration Specialists, the Microsoft product teams and Product Group Managers on challenging and transformative products.
We offer our employees opportunities to broaden their horizons by working with people from other cultures. Our short term work policy provides you the opportunity to work in our UK office to encourage knowledge transfer and career development.
Enjoy the spotlight
The work you do makes a difference. Every feature you work on, be it big or small, is a chance to earn the spotlight and move the community forward. We let you to drive new initiatives forward and celebrate your success.
Comfortable work culture
We don’t define rules, for the sake of it. There’s no reason to do something you don’t like. So do what you like, and what you’re passionate about.
Get the best tools and resources
All employees get the latest MacBook or Dell laptops and have access to Wi-Fi so we can work on the go. We keep in touch through the latest communication tools and encourage our teams to explore new options that work best for them.
Learning and development
We take care of our employees, we go beyond the standards set for remunerations and rewards. Similarly, we encourage you to present topics in TechTalk programs and international conferences to seek out learning opportunities outside of work.
Do you have it in you?
We are looking for people who are driven to learn, have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the market, experiment, pay attention to details, treat people well, be honest and have a positive impact on the world around us. These are the few traits we will not negotiate on.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to solve new challenges, then come join the leading Integration specialists in Microsoft Community. We’d love to have you.
Share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
We are seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join our friendly and growing product development team. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of .NET experts to gain deep knowledge on how to build reliable and scalable products. The ideal candidate should quickly learn new techniques, and brings solid experience to the table.
- 2-7 years of in-depth experience in design and development of multi-tiered applications
- Expertise in designing patterns like MVC and MVVM
- Strong knowledge of relational database design concepts and hands-on experience in SQL Server
- Good troubleshooting, debugging and testing skills
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Prepare charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in development analysis
- Participate in defining user interfaces, gathering technical requirements, writing technical specifications and documentation
- Design, develop, test and debug within an Agile development environment
- Provide accurate estimates of effort required to complete assigned tasks
- Actively contribute innovative project-related ideas
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- Microsoft Certifications like MCP, MCSD in .NET and Web Development will be an added advantage
This job may require travel for on-the job training, knowledge transfer and to participate in conferences and events.
Share your profiles to email@example.com