Published on : Oct 31, 2012
Category : BizTalk Server
Couple of years ago I received a DVD pack from Microsoft which contained two-days instructor led course that consists of series of hands-on-labs to develop applications using Microsoft BizTalk Server ESB Toolkit. That was very valuable resource, which came with complete labs, presentations, videos, and even couple of Hyper-V virtual machines with everything pre-installed to get you started.
Download BizTalk Server 2010 ESB Training Kit
Some how I misplaced the DVD somewhere and was very upset. Luckily, while searching for resources about ESB toolkit I bumped into this page, where the exact content is downloadable.
Even if you don’t download the complete set, you should at least download the 200mb video zip file that contains 13 high quality tutorials to get you started with ESB.
The hands on labs cover the following topics
- Understand the ESB Toolkit
- Install the ESB Toolkit
- Process messages using the ESB itinerary mechanism
- Understand ESB pipeline processing
- Understand the ESB resolver and adapter provider framework
- Use ESB external services
- Understand exception management and the ESB management portal
- Modify and extend the ESB Toolkit
Other useful resources you may wanted to check