Please fill the details below to receive 14 days trial key.
What's new in v6.0?
- Windows 7, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (BETA)
- BizTalk : 2006, 2006 R2, 2009, 2010, 2013 (BETA)
- SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 (Including Express)
- IIS: 6.0, 7.0, 7.5
Important Installation Instructions
Please make sure the IIS application pool account you are going to use during installation is part of
- Local Administrators Group (in all servers)
- BizTalk Server Administrators Group
- BizTalk Application Users Group
- BizTalk Isolated Host Users Group
- SSO Administrators Group
- IIS_IUSRS group
In addition SELECT permission need to be granted to BizTalk Admin Role for few tables in BizTalkMgmtDb using the below script
GRANT SELECT ON dbo.adm_OtherDatabases TO BTS_ADMIN_USERS
GRANT SELECT ON dbo.adm_Server2HostMapping TO BTS_ADMIN_USERS
GRANT SELECT ON dbo.adm_ServiceClass TO BTS_ADMIN_USERS
GRANT SELECT ON dbo.BizTalkDbVersion TO BTS_ADMIN_USERS
GRANT SELECT ON dbo.adm_BackupHistory TO BTS_ADMIN_USERS
SELECT permission required for BTS_ADMIN_USERS ON msdb.dbo.SysSchedules for backup/DR visualizer to work properly.
Please run the MSI from an Administrator Command Prompt